THE RESORT OF DASSIA

Dassia is an excellent central location to explore the island. Corfu Town, as well as the airport and the port, are about 12 kilometers away. In Dassia beach you will get amazed by the view of the trees just next to the sea.

THE PERFECT GETAWAY

Dassia is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Corfu Island every year by hundreds of tourists. Full of taverns, tourist markets, and various activities to enjoy guarantee memorable holidays! Everyone has a place here, as the area provides any taste of holiday accommodation, and of course, do not miss visiting Dassia Beach.

VIDEO TOUR

Take a peek inside and see why hundreds return every year in Corfu Island.

AMENITIES

Useful information about Santos Apartments & Studios, our services getting better year by year.

Family Friendly

A fabulous destination for family holidays as Dassia has something to offer to everyone, whatever their ages and interests.

100 Meters from the Beach

Santos Apartments and Studios in Corfu Island, are located 100 meters from Dassia beach, or just 3 minutes on foot.

Fully Equipped Kitchen

Each one of our Apartments & Studios has a Fully Equipped Kitchen, a great facility which will make you feel like being at home, ideal for long stay holidays.

Close to Transit

The bus station is just 150 meters from Santos Apartments and Studios, use the blue bus no 7 to reach Corfu Town in less than 30 minutes.

Wi-Fi – Internet

Our Apartments and Studios are equipped with high-speed internet access, so you can stay connected during your vacation in Corfu.

TV with Satellite Channels

We have lately updated our business with Satellite Channels, you can find more than 50 Channels and some Radio Channels as well.

Individually Controlled Air Conditioning

Individually Controlled Air Conditioners are included, adjustable according to the needs of the season.

Free Parking on Premises

We offer free Parking on Site. If you are traveling by car this would be something that matters to you.

Are you looking for Apartments or Studios in Corfu? Stay with Santos this Season

RATES 2018, FAMILY APARTMENTS

Low Season starts from 25/04 until 31/05 & 20/09 until 30/10 |  Mid Season starts from 01/06 until 10/07 & 29/08 until 19/09

High Season starts from 11/07 until 28/08

Low Season
Sleeps 4 Persons
65€/night
  • 100 Meters from the Beach
  • Free Wi-Fi – Internet
  • TV with Satellite Channels
  • Fully Equipped Kitchen
Mid-Season
Sleeps 4 Persons
80€/night
  • 100 Meters from the Beach
  • Free Wi-Fi – Internet
  • TV with Satellite Channels
  • Fully Equipped Kitchen
High Season
Sleeps 4
100€/night
  • 100 Meters from the Beach
  • Free Wi-Fi – Internet
  • TV with Satellite Channels
  • Fully Equipped Kitchen
Have you ever thought why Corfu Island is such a famous holiday destination?

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Privacy Policy: At Santosholidays.com we are committed to protecting your privacy. It is occasionally necessary for us to collect information about you to process bookings and to provide a more personalized experience. We make every effort to maintain the confidentiality of all information you provide us as part of this process. When you book with Santosholidays.com, we need to know your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number. Santosholidays.Com does not make its mailing list available to third parties. Payment: A deposit of 20% is required to confirm your booking and should be made within a week from your reservation. The remaining 80% should be deposited on arrival.

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?