Read our Terms & Conditions

Privacy Policy:

At Santosholidays.com we are committed to protecting your privacy. It is occasionally necessary for us to collect information about you to process bookings and to provide a more personalized experience. We make every effort to maintain the confidentiality of all information you provide us as part of this process. When you book with Santosholidays.com, we need to know your name, mailing address and, telephone number. Santosholidays.com does not make its mailing list available to third parties.


A deposit of 20% is required to confirm your booking and should be made within a week from your reservation. The remaining 80% should be deposited on arrival.

Cancellation Policy:

In case there is a cancellation before the 8th week prior to arrival, the entire deposit shall be returned.

In the case of a cancellation between day 55 and 28 prior to arrival, 50% of the deposit shall be returned.

In the case of a cancellation 27 days prior to arrival or later than that, 25% of the deposit shall be returned.

In the case of a no-show, the full amount will be withheld.

Check-In: 15.00pm & Check-Out: 11.00am

Client’s Obligations:

The Client agrees:
1. To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the letting period.
2. To permit the Owners or their agent’s reasonable access to the property to carry out urgent maintenance.

Travel Information:

The Client is responsible for his/her travel documentation (passports, driving licenses, vehicle registration documents, motor insurance, etc.).


The Client agrees to pay for any breakage, losses or damage to the property, its fittings, fixtures or contents caused or arising during the letting period. Should a Client be responsible for damage to or loss of any item of the property inventory during the letting period, a charge will be made locally to cover the cost of replacement or repair.

If You Have a Complaint:

Complaints must be made to Santosholidays.Com immediately, to allow the opportunity of rectifying any problem. Complaints received after the end of the letting period cannot be accepted. We cannot accept responsibility for events outside our control, e.g. breakdown of domestic equipment, bad weather and natural phenomena or the actions of carrier companies.

*All the prices include utilities (electricity, water supply, maid services and gardening), as well as VAT and full city taxes.